Cannabis has been used medicinally for a long time. But most people may not know the details. Which components of cannabis can be used to treat diseases? Including using it properly so as not to incur a penalty or side effects on the body Because marijuana is also viewed as a drug. All CBD products you can collect from A CBD shop.
THC cannabis extract can be used for medicinal benefits as follows:
- Reduce nausea from cancer chemotherapy drugs
- Reduce chronic pain
- Reduce anorexia only in certain groups of patients under the supervision of a doctor
- Reduce spasticity in patients with certain types of neuropathy (Multiple Sclerosis)
The harmful effects of THC
If THC from cannabis is used in the wrong way or not careful to use, it May cause bodily harm as follows:
- Drunk, hallucination
- Addictive and may increase suicide rates.
- add accident
- If received in high doses, Poisoning may occur. And abnormal symptoms
The benefits and properties of cannabis which has not yet been definitively concluded.
Many properties of cannabis have not yet been definitively concluded and should not be used at present because it is still in the process of research, including
- Reduce anxiety
- Control tremors in Parkinson’s patients
- It may be able to cure cancer.
In a nutshell, each cannabis plant and product Has different substances. Medical use of cannabis to cure disease or some symptoms Must control the plants used to have standards. Stable content, no THC too high, no contaminants. And there is no conclusive evidence on the effects of cannabis on the treatment of many diseases. Consider and consult a medical professional before choosing cannabis to treat any disease.
Hemp oil benefits
Hemp oil available in a CBD shop. Hemp oil, which is an extract derived from the cannabis plant, has the following benefits:
- Treat seizures
- Help nourish the heart
- Inhibit pain, inflammation
- Joint pain relief chronic pain
- Relieve stress, and reduce the anxiety that affects the mind to be relieved.
Properties of hemp oil
- Heal fresh wounds
- Treat acne or red skin
- Heal wounds that are difficult to heal from diabetes
- Relieve chronic pain
- Relieve stress anxiety
What diseases does hemp oil cure?
- ringworm dermatitis
- drug-resistant epilepsy
- dysentery, stomachache and diarrhea
- Muscular spasticity in patients with multiple sclerosis
- nausea and vomiting for patients receiving chemotherapy
- Diarrhea, dysentery and stomachache
- people with anorexia
- low weight AIDS patients
- patients with chronic pain central nervous pain who have tried other treatments but have not worked
Green dog! Martha Stewart launches a dog food product with hemp oil.
Last year Stewart partnered with Canadian company Canopy Growth Corp, the world’s largest producer of cannabis products. And has launched a gummy candy with cannabis extract for people. Which has been very successful in sales in the United States. Before turning to penetrate the pet snacks market
Measures to control the spread of COVID-19 in the United States and many countries causing demand for snack products CBD-infused sweets and beverages have been on the rise over the past year. Both for recreation and stress reduction. CBD products are available in a CBD shop.
Many doctors believe that CBD is extracted from cannabis leaves or plants. It can help reduce anxiety and inflammation, and won’t cause euphoria because it doesn’t contain a component called THC, a motion sickness compound.
While manufacturers claim that CBD can be used to treat chronic conditions such as pain and rheumatoid arthritis. jitter and epilepsy, etc.
Today, the “cannabis extract oil” business has become a multi-billion dollar business. According to Grand View Research Inc. sales of CBD-infused pet food are forecast to hit $400 million over the next seven years.